CONDITION OF SUBSTRATE
- The substrate to be coated must be completely clean, grease-free, and
- In contact with a damp substrate surface, it reacts prematurely and cannot form
a permanent seal.
- The substrate temperature must be between 41o F / 86o F, the relative humidity
at 30-60 %.
- Keep away from open fire and make sure for proper ventilation.
- Do not apply under sunlight.
- Do not apply in damp or very humid conditions.
- Do not use the coating in hot surfaces.
- Do not apply in windscreens or windows which has been coated previously
(Remove old residues).