- The substrate to be coated must be completely clean, grease free and
- On areas which are difficult to reach, such as cavities or drainage channels etc. must be dried additionally with absorbent cloths or blown dry with compressed
- On contact with a damp substrate surface, NANO WOOD reacts prematurely and
cannot form a permanent seal.
- The substrate temperature must be between 41o F / 86o F, the relative humidity
- Coverage by liter 107- 438 ft2.
- Avoid direct sunlight!
- Apply the coating in dry conditions and never in rain.
- The coating is applied with an applicator , brush or roller.
- The product is also suitable for spray application.