CONDITION OF SUBSTRATE
- The substrate to be coated must be clean, grease-free and absolutely dry.
- On areas which are difficult to reach, must be dried additionally with absorbent
cloths or blown dry with compressed air.
- On contact with a damp substrate surface, the product reacts prematurely andcannot form a permanent seal.
The substrate temperature must be between 41o F. / 86o F, the relative humidity
at 30-80 %.
- Suitable for non-absorbent surfaces.
- Depending on how absorbent the surface is, test in small areas before
application. ( Do not apply Fiberglass / PVC surfaces before 2005