- The substrate to be coated must be completely clean, grease free and
- In contact with a damp substrate surface it reacts prematurely and cannot form
a permanent seal.
- The substrate temperature must be between 41o F / 86o F, the relative humidity
at 30-60 %.
- Keep away from open fire and make sure for a good ventilation.
- Do not apply under sunlight.
- Do not apply in damp or very humid conditions.
- Do not apply the coating in hot surfaces.
Do not apply in glass surfaces which has been coated previously (Remove old
FOR SOLAR PANELS APPLICATION IT IS RECOMMENDED THEIR APPLICATION
DURING CLOUDY PERIODS AND OR BEFORE SUNSET (SPRAY APPLICATION